@effietrinket16 sorry, I meant to enter this yesterday,I was like nearly finished with it when it the power went off, and I was like NOOOO!!!!
So btw, I sent in my private training like 2 days ago and you havent responded, sorry to sound demanding.
China stepped outside, the dress fitting her perfectly, hugging her in all the right places, she felt weird in the high heals, almost like a giant. She smiled as her stylist examined her, aproved and stood up and hugged me, she put my blonde hair being my shoulders and nodded, pointing me to the line of tributes, I waited for my tur, it didn't take to long because only 2 people were before me, I walk onstage, waving and blowing a kiss at the crowd.
1. How did you feel when your name was called or did your volunteer?
Determined then I remembered what I have to leave behind, temporally or maybe permanently, my friends, my family and my fiannce (with the fancy e thing) but then I just have to remember that I'm doing it for them.
2. What was your life like back home? It was good, amazing actually, I lived in the victors village, I was engaged to the mayors son, he- is the love of my life and I can't live without him." A single tear rolled down China's cheek "I have 2 brothers, used to have three and a younger sister, I had a brother who volunteered and died in the last two, my second oldest won the hunger games and I wish to do the same. He taught me how to fight and I won't let him down. I feel extremely protective over my younger sister, if someone hurt her, I would die.
3. Did you have any siblings? I have 2 brothers as I said and a younger sister, my brother who one the hunger games name is Xander, my other brothers name is Xavier and my one who dieds name is- was, sorry, Liam. My younger sisters name is Cassie.
4. What did they say to you when you were leaving? My fiance held my hand to his cheek for the first five minutes before saying with tears in his eyes that he couldn't live without me, willing me to comeback alive, he couldn't say anything else before he was dragged out, my sister, who's 9 just hugged my and cried. Xander just patted my on the back and told me, "Well done kiddo." Xavier did the same as Cassie, hes only 10.
5. What did you saw to them during your good byes? I told Louis, my fiance, that I would come back, I won;t leave him. I just hushed Xavier and Cassie and I didn't say anything to Xander, I wasn't quite sure what to say to be honest.
6. How was your time here at the Capitol? It was amazing! the food it interesting, never quite that fish eggs would be so expensive, and i had never tasted frogs legs before my mentor put them on my plate, I swear, they moved when I put salt on them.
7. Did you like your training score? (I'll leave this one for when you respond.)
8.Why do you want to win? for my Fiance, and for my family and most of all, for my distict
9. What is your strategy for the Games? now, what would be the fin in that if I tell you?
10. Any more shout outs? well, I think we astablished to my fiance and to my family and also to my best friend Lillian